Plasma surface modification is a fascinating and economical technique to alter the condition of a particular surface. Various practical applications can be discovered and benefited from the results of hydrophilicity (water-liking), hydrophobicity (water-hating), and many more.
1. Fiber properties and processing: natural/synthetic fibers, fiber manufacturing technology, principles of textile design, structure, properties, and processing of textile materials.
2. Synthetic and high-performance fibers: finishing and coloration technologies, non-woven materials.
3. Characterizations: measurement technology and instrumentation.
1. Comprehension of the basic chemical/physical properties, structure-property relationships and processing of important fibers.
2. Development of functional fibers for advanced applications such as biomedical engineering field or energy-related issues.